Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, November 9, 2009

Market View 9 November 2009

In a volatile and choppy session, Wall Street managed to
close in the green even after government data showing the
unemployment rate hit 10.2 percent, the highest in 26-1/2 years.
Is the worst still yet to come?
My view: The market may choose to look at the other
better fundamental economic indicators, and not just
the unemployment rate for the time being.
The market may react tonight, but I still don't think the
market is going through a correction soon.

Back to our local shore...
I received an email from a reader commenting that I
am "bullish about the market.", while "Most TA analysts
are giving a cautionary view of the market being at a top."
Yes, I am not bearish about the market for now, that is
for sure. If I am not bearish, then what position can I be
in? Like what I mentioned before, I don't sense a tsunami
coming, so I just have to keep going forward.

For the time being, my trades can be consider as scapling,
as most of the time I did quick and prompt trading,
that maybe intra-day and contra trading on the Hot stocks.
The pennies are badly hit, but there are still the first
to rebound, if the wind comes.

I received quite a handful of suggestions from the readers
about my proposal of a anniversary sharing, and I will
look through them properly, and will update here in due time.

There is no clear-cut wind blowing right now in the market,
the Blues may be heading higher, but the pennies may be
in for a beating. Nevertheless, there will still be winners
in a pool of blood, so what I am doing is to trade these winners.
Just have a cut-loss and stop ready.
Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res, Li Heng,
Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber, United Enviro,
Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong, Sinotel.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong, Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja, C2O, AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment, CH Offshore.
(Did you see that some stocks are in BOLD)

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me