Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Market View 10 November 2009

The green light is still shinning brightly.......
Wall Street was in celebration mood after the Dow
ended with a high note, and stormed up 204 points
to close at 10227, a 13-month high for the index.
Nasdaq and S&P 500 also surged strongly up, each
added about 2% to close on the high.
When I said last week that the "stocks should have a green
light to move forward in a straight road", quite a handful
of readers are sceptical of my bullish view, and I
am glad that I listen to Mr Market, and follow
his way, until his next change-face. :-P ----- :-q
Will the US continue to stay up above 10000?
For the time being, I don't see any reason why the
momentum is likely to be halted soon.
Anyway, just look at Mr Market's face, as I am just
his follower.

Yesterday's trading for me has been boring but still
nevertheless rewarding to say the least. I seriously hope
for even more volatility, liquidity and momentum in our local
market, and mainly for the pennies but I can settle for
the range-bound low volatility play too with frequent yawns.
Energy, O&M and Water stocks will be my focus
for today's trading, and I will seek to add-up to my
winning position, and this is one of the gist of any trading
methods which a lot of retailers are not doing.
Learn it, and it will benefit you for many years to come.
Cut-loss & Stop: Use it, and it will benefit your wallet
for many dollar notes to avoid going out.

Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res,
Li Heng,Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber,
United Enviro,Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong, Sinotel.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong, Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja, C2O, AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment,
CH Offshore.
(Did you see that some stocks are in BOLD)

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me