Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Market View 19 November 2009

Ok, Wall Street has hit the brake yesterday,
and is taking a short break. Dpw ended in the negative
region down 11.11 points, together with Nasdaq and
S&P 500. It could be very much worse for the Dow
as it was down 77 points at one stage, but manged
to cut the losses before the closing bell. I am still holding
the view that Wall Street should and will continue to
drive on after this short break (brake), toward a good
end-of-year surge.

Back to Singapore...
The 3Q GDP was just out a while ago, and it was weaker
than expected, but still at a respectable pace. I don't think
the market will react negatively to the figure, and will
continue to run its path.

Ok, on the trading for today...
If you are TA trained, do you notice that Sinotel and Sinomem
have a lot of similarities in the chart, and you can almost trade
them together if you saw the "same pattern" happening
in the chart? This 2 stocks will be in my close focus, as
they have good profit potentials.
Another stock is Yingli. Yes, that Chongqing property
counter which just placed out shares, and dropped yesterday
after it resumed trading from the share halt.
I will go straight to the point this time.
I will buy when it surpass yesterday day-high of 64cts,
and my cut-loss will be below the day-low of 61.5cts.
If it come back to pass 64cts, I will buy again, as simple
as that. I will let my trailing stop determine where I should
take profits, but I believe it will be in the 70s.
If it ding-dong between 61.5-64cts, then I will just sit tight
and watch the show, but going by its past movement,
it is very unlikely that it will stay within such range for long.
As long as 61.5cts low was not taken out, this trade is good.
Ordinary strategy, simple execution, but potential extraordinary
profits ahead....

Other than the 3 stocks I mentioned above, I will still be looking
for trading opportunities in the Hot stocks, and I believe that some
of them have good potential today.
Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res, Mermaid,
Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber,United Enviro,Uniasia,
YZJ, Yingli & Sinotel.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong, Tiong Woon, Ramba,Seroja,
C2O,AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment, CH Offshore.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me