Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Market View 17 November 2009

The green light is still shining brightly throughout....
Wall Street started off the week with a bang, and
the major indices closed at a fresh new 13-month high,
after "Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke reinforced
expectations that interest rates would stay low to spur growth"
Dow was up 136 points, S&P 500 added 16 points, and
Nasdaq advanced 30 points. Although we will have
"significant headwinds" like rising unemployment and tight bank
lending" ahead, the market is likely to be strong and
momentum intact in my 2 cents view.

What a great way to start the trading week yesterday!!
I wrote last week in the blog that I "believe we are reaching
a breaking point for the pennies. I foresee that volume will be
coming insoon, as the tug-of-war winner is emerging."
I was on-the-spot yesterday, as volume, liquidity and
volatility re-emerged in the market, and the Hot stocks
and the pennies enjoy the "attention" again.

I specifically mentioned various stocks for trading in
yesterday blog, "Stocks like YZJ, Ausgroup, Sinomem and
always-hot stocks like Sinotel, Yingli, Ezion, Falcon should be
in the focus", and you can check up the winner list yourself
to see the result. YZJ was up 8cts, Ausgroup and Sinomem
were up 4.5 cts, Sinotel gained 2.5cts, Yongli advanced 1ct,
Ezion surged 2.5cts and Falcon soared 2.5cts.
They will still be the focus winners for this week, so keep
a look-up on them.

The O&M, Energy and Water Treatment stocks will still be
the centre of attention for the coming trading days.
Guess what, I am also looking at some good potential pre-$1
stocks which should be able to be pushed toward the
"magical" $1 mark: Midas at 88.5cts, Tat Hong at $1,
Swiber at 90.5cts, First Resources at 93cts, Mermaid at 86cts.

Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res,Li Heng,
Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber,United Enviro,
Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong, Sinotel.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong, Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja,C2O, AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment, CH Offshore.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me