Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Market View 6 October 2009

Ok, Uncle Sam snapped a four-day losing streak
to close the day up strongly. Dow was up 112 points,
while Nasdaq and S&P 500 also posted decent gains.
GS upgraded the large-cap bank sector and
the service sector data help to prospel the indices up.
We will have the major result reporting reason from
this wednesday with Aloca the first to do so.
It is looking to be a pretty interesting week...

As expected, our market were down yesterday.
STI, the blue chips, mid-caps and the pennies
were mostly down, but if you look closely, there
were still a couple of green leaves among the red
flowers. Falcon Energy, Financial One, Indoagri
are some of strong stock that closed the trading
day in the green. We also have Ezion coming back
from day-low to close the day flat.
Take note of the names I mentioned if you are
a trader looking for quick punts.

It is quite obvious that most stocks will open
higher after suffering days of beating, and will
likely stay up for the day, although you can't write-off
a afternoon storm, so get your stops ready.
Many stocks have become lighter now, and it is
so nice to see them back slim for the picking.
They will get fat and heavy again when the wind
is blowing, so take note of the trading opportunities.
I like the following stocks and will be trading them this week,
they are Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res, Li Heng,
Mermaid, Sinomem, Swiber, United Enviro, YZJ & Yingli,
with Pan Hong the latest addition.
A few other points to note is that Rotary and Tat Hong
are below $1 again, and I will watch them closely too.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: A Skype reader suggested to me that I should have
Facebook account to communicate more with the
readers and members of the blog. I give it a thought,
and feel that although I have Skype now, there are
only about 30+ members communicating to me
now, and it is far too little. I am setting a poll to
add further enhancement to the communication
between the members and me.
Facebook? Twitter? Chat Room?

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me