Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, October 30, 2009

Market View 30 October 2009

Wall Street is back on the green on the news that
U.S. economy grew at an better-than-expected 3.5%
in the third quarter. Dow was up 200 points on closing
bell at 9962, a mere 38 points to the 10000 mark again.
Nasdaq and S&P 500 were also surging through
the roof. I am looking forward to the momentum to continue
tonight, and a good trading day.

STI was down yesterday, but I don't really care much about
it. My main concerns are the stocks that I am trading,
and they are doing pretty well. I specifically stated in my
blog yesterday to look at O&M sector, as the news that
C2O acquiring Swissco should have a great impact within
the sector, and we were rewarded with stocks that surge
high after suffering early losses. Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon,
Mermaid, Seroja & Ramba was in my recommendations,
and the readers who dared to buy them during the
Great Halloween Sales should have been rewarded.

Yesterday, 3 readers skyped me to ask for my stock
view and direction. I told them to buy, that was in the
morning, when I asked them in the afternoon,
only 1 reader took the plunge. Sometimes, you really
need to differentiate when is a bargain and when is
the real correction.

Many stocks will gap-up today, as usual, and if you decide
to chase up the stocks, better have a stop ready.
But if you have already bought the stocks yesterday,
then enjoy the surge, and if you are really in the game,
you should add-up to greater profits, since you are already
in the money. I still have to keep saying that, it is still
essential to have a stop ready for any mood-change from
Mr Market.

The O&M sector stocks should still be boosted and
well-supported, but I will look at the water-treatment
and the alway-hot stocks, like Sinotel, F1, AFP.

Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res,
Li Heng,Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber,
United Enviro,Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong, Sinotel.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong & Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja, C2O, AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me