Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Market View 28 October 2009

Another profit-taking session on Wall Street,
with Dow gained marginally, while Nasdaq &
S&P 500 slided down. The weak consumer
confidence figure outweighed positive housing
data and triggered off the profit-taking.
It will be interesting to see whether the Nasdaq
and S&P 500 can rebound after a straight 3 days
of losses, and I just feel it will be this case.

It was yet another boring bloody trading session
yesterday, with the attentions on a few "hotter"
stocks, while the rest of the pennies were in the
red from the starting bell. But most of pennies
ended the day firmer, and were off the day-low
for most of the day. This is a good sign.

If there are any further selloffs today, then
it will be a happy situation for the supporting hands
as they can grab up bargains yet again.
I don't see a severe correction coming, but a profit-taking
selloff is always heathy and much-needed for the
market to take a break, and resume its course
after the rest. I will still be what many people describe
as "bottom-fishing" today, so any selloff of the stocks
in my recommendation list are welcome.
From the chart, many stocks are showing sign of
resuming their former momentum, but the broad
market sentiment are temporary stopping them for now.
Once the coast is clear, all hell will break lose again......

Take a look: Ausgroup, Ezion, Falcon, F1, First Res,
Li Heng,Mermaid, Raffles Education, Sinomem, Swiber,
United Enviro,Uniasia, YZJ, Yingli & Pan Hong, Sinotel.
Looking closely at Rotary, Tat Hong & Tiong Woon, Ramba,
Seroja, C2O, AFP, China Enviroment, Asia Enviroment

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me