Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, August 7, 2009

Market View 7 August 2009

Ok, US 3 major indices continued to fall
for the second day due to financial stocks'
weakness, which was mentioned yestetday in my blog,
with downside momentum continuing for days.
We have the once-giant AIG reporting earnings tonight.

For our local front, the traders' focus has certainly
rotated to pennies, and the energy and commodities
stocks. We saw how Falcon Energy (good name) soared even
higher, First Resources and IndoAgri continue produce
succulent returns, but the star yesterday must be
YZJ, once again above the magical mark $1.

I will highlight some pennies having great potential
to higher ground, and even heading pass the $1 mark
in the other blog http://stockreportsforyou.blogspot.com
When I trade pennies, it is not those
mini-micro 1ct, 5cts type, I prefer the more "expensive"
type. The mini-micro is that "cheap", because that is what
they are, I will stick to better ones.

If you have been following the blog long enough,
you will have certainly noticed that the stocks
within the 80-99.5cts have a great chance of being
pass the $1, and maybe even dropped down, and yet
try again days later, for multiple trading opportunities.
We saw Swiber and ASL Marine surged pass $1, but fall
back, on maybe Traders' Remorse? It is still heading
toward and passing the mark. Will YZJ fall down too?
Well..anything is possible when the selling begins
and accelerates.

The market (aka hot money) is always looking for
new and different to pump-up, and sell off, and
get to the next stock. It is the "Buy, Get others to
Buy, Sell...Buy, Get others to Buy, Sell... pattern
repeating itself all the time. It is a very common
game being played out everyday, and the game continues
until the music stops to reveal who is the last one
holding the baby. Anyhow, the game continues elsewhere...
That is why...ohhh..here we go again, Trailing Stop
is important, and equally so is Cut-loss level.

I am looking at a narrow range-bound day with a
cautious outlook. We have a IPO debut today, PEC,
and some focus will be on it since it is dealing
with the hot sector. By the way, do you know how to
trade IPO on debut and the next few days? There is
a trick to it...

Trade those still Hot (Green) stocks but be cautious
of south wind.Follow the Flow, but expect the Unexpected.
I will be cautiously trading today on the still-hot stocks.
Concentrate on the GREEN (If Available, but prepared)Hot stocks:
Straits Asia, Midas, Olam, Ezra, Ezion, KS Tech,Cosco,YZJ,
Indo Agri,Noble, NOL, Genting, Ascendas India Trust,Yanlord
&Uniasia, Raffles Edu, Swiber, Swissco.
In close watch: Epure & Falcon Energy, Rotary, First Resources, Mermaid, Hi-P.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me