Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Market View 4 August 2009

Strong, strong Uncle Sam....
The 3 major indices all staged a wonderful
rally on Monday, with S&P 500 above 1000 points
since last November, Nasdaq above 2000 since
October, and Dow recored a triple-digit gain on
the first trading day of the month.
We have Electronic Arts, EA, and Kraft Foods
reporting their earning tonight. Most of the major
power-house had already given their earning report.

Our local market staged a late rally at about 4pm
yesterday after the US futures surged. One dealer
at Skype comment that the market is "crazy", and
staging yet another rally. Well...what can I say?
The market is immersed in a rampant optimism that
it will take a lot of negativities to derail its current
sentiment and trend. Yes, this trading euphoria will
eventually wither, and we will have a correction selldown,
but currently, the Bull is still running the show.

Many Hot stocks are still surging to the roof, and it
is spreading and rotating to those "Cold" stocks now.
I realised this occurances as I will do a scan of the
stocks everyday, and will pick up traces of stocks
with higher-than-usual volume, or moved like 20-30%
a day. We see stocks like NOL, Ezra (I specifically mentioned
yesterday), Falcon Energy , Noble, Swiber in the top volume
which was also recommended by me.
I was just discussing about NOL with a Skype friend last week,
and mentioned that it is ripe for a surge, and indeed it is.

I am still trading in this market now, but my transaction
size is definitely smaller. It is Ok for me as long as the stocks
still continue to move in my favour, as the profits will
add-up. A couple of Skype members asked me about
the currently-everyday top volume stock Golden Agri.
I gave the same answer, it is "cheap", and I prefer the
more "expensive" peer of IndoAgri and First Resources,
they move faster, are more volatile, and certainly are
better winners. And lastly, I don't follow Golden Agri (yet).

Trade those still Hot (Green) stocks but be cautious
of south wind.Follow the Flow, but expect the Unexpected.
I will be cautiously trading today on the still-hot stocks.
Concentrate on the GREEN (If Available, but prepared)Hot stocks:
Straits Asia, Midas, Olam, Ezra, Ezion, KS Tech,Cosco,YZJ,
Indo Agri,Noble, NOL, Genting, Ascendas India Trust,Yanlord
&Uniasia, Raffles Edu, Swiber, Swissco.
In close watch: Epure & Falcon Energy, Rotary, First Resources, Mermaid.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me