Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Market View 25 Aug 2009

Ok, US market reversed early gains to close mixed.
Dow was up 82 point in early trading, but was sold down
in the afternoon, closing edged up by 3 points.
Both Nasdaq and S&P 500 ended the day in the red.
In the short term, I think we are likely to see further
weaknesses.

STI surged pass 2600 yesterday, and the mid-caps,
pennies, and the Hot stocks enjoyed the great session
and most closed at or near to day-high. A good performance
in the stocks that I specifically mentioned too.
I believe many readers should have benefited from it.

Few blogs ago, I mentioned that the "focusing on the
commodities stocks and the oil-related stocks" and they
will lead the market run-up, and indeed they have.
We have good winners in Falcon Energy, PEC, CSE Global, Mermaid,
and even Swissco staged a 15% surge to close up 9cts at 70cts
yesterday. My view is to continue to monitor and trade
them up. Follow their momentum play, and enjoy the good
profits.

For today's trading, the Hot stocks may take a breather,
but there will still be some Hot stocks continuing their
upside movement. You don't need to follow and track
a lot of stocks to win $$ from Mr Market, you just need
to follow the right stock. I have mentioned a few just now,
and also the 90s stocks that is heading toward $1.
Raffles Education announced full-year result yesterday,
and it will be in focus today, my view is watch the show
and only enter Raffles when the coast is clear.

Watch those stocks in 80-90s in their glory match to the $1 mark.
Trade those still Hot (Green) stocks but be very cautious
of south wind. Follow the Flow, but expect the Unexpected.
I will be cautiously trading today on the still-hot stocks.
Concentrate on the GREEN (If Available, but prepared)Hot stocks:
Straits Asia, Midas, Olam, Ezra, Ezion, KS Tech, Cosco,
YZJ,Indo Agri,Noble, NOL, Genting, Ascendas India Trust,
Yanlord& Uniasia, Raffles Edu, Swiber, Swissco.
In close watch: Epure & Falcon Energy, Rotary, First Resources,
Mermaid, Hi-P, PEC, CSE Global

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict (Risk)Money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others,you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S: I will be on vacation from tomorrow till 18 September,
and I will be back in action and blog writing on 21 September.
Trade safely and profitably!

P.P.S: I will be sending out reseach reports to the mailing
list either today evening or tomorrow morning before
I board the plane. Watch for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Simon again, so pleased to see your reply. Couldn't see your comments on last Thur & Fri due to my pc fault which i only found out later. for a moment i thot u have gone on vacation earlier. Will definitely missed u very much. But would like to wish u a great recharging holiday and looking forward for your return with greater powers and insights. Me too a battle-hardened trader but different is sadly had not wise up like u. Me still trying to overcome emotional factors in trading. Would definitely be of great help to receive your research of cause with disclaimers. Thanks & Bon Voyage. GBU

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm a newbie to stock trading. Your posts are my great guides for the past 2 months.

Can I be in your mailing list as well? My email is sweetiesg@hotmail.com.

Thanks and enjoy your holiday!

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me