Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Market View 7 April 2009

There were so many winner stocks yesterday that
I received multiple emails yesterday asking me
several same questions which I will answer them
in the blog.

A common question is how did I get the winner
stocks list, or how did I know the stock is going up
from the stock list that I gave?
Ok, I only trade those stocks that has volume, liquidity,
and is volatile, and the stock list that I give MUST meet
this requirement, and they are Hot that they are being
"played" everyday without fail. You should have noticed
many stocks that I recommended are in the Top Volume
almost everyday.

Another question asked me why is my recommended stocks
are all so "expensive", do I have any "cheaper" stocks
to recommend?

I am sorry to say that in my eye, there is no such thing
as expensive or cheap stocks, only winners and losers is all
I see. But I don't like those tiny-weeny pennies, and I will not
touch them unless they show a strong trend on the chart,
or they have a wonderful fundamental news. Even with such
great trend or news, I may also ignore them, as I have many
more better choices in my Hot stock list.
The stocks are "cheap" for a reason, and they are "expensive"
for a reason, so if you want to trade those micro-pennies, it
is your decision, but you will not see me recommending them.

A couple asked why did I still recommending Buy when many
dealers or brokers that they talked to are already telling them
to sell?

I tell people to continue to buy because the momentum is
intact, and the temporary bullish surge is likely to continue,
but I did keep mentioning to have a clear trailing stops and
a cut-loss point to insure against any sudden south wind.
For those who heed my view, they should have at least 20-30%
profits over last few days of trading. I know of readers
who is having way more profits, but they are putting more
risks on the line.

Many readers stated that I only give the stock list,
but without any price entry level, or profit-taking
level?

Ok, so it is back to the trading strategy that I am using.
I am using TA to trade stocks, and I do judge the market sentiment
and the stock momentum when I enter any stock.
I will share the TA methods that I use gradually, but it
will be better if you learn how to fish, rather than taking
a fish from me everyday. If you want to talk to or learn from
me more about my trading methods, you can use Skype to
talk to me everyday.

I believe that I have answered most of the questions I received
from emails, now I will talk about the market today.

After so many green and sunny trading session, today we may
see red thunder storm coupled with heavy rain pouring down.
I believe it will be fine for most readers, as they are already
in good profits and gains.
Some hot stocks will still weather well in today's downpour,
and maybe the sun will come out after the rain.
I am cautious in today trading, it is clearly that we need to
take a well-deserved break, and prepare for the next surge ahead.

I will still focusing on the Hot stocks like Noble, NOL, Olam,
SembMarine, Straits Asia, Raffles Educations, Cosco & Yanlord,
with Ezra, Midas and Swiber making into the radar as well.
Just take a break, if you wish to.
I believe I will be doing the same, unless something so green
pop-up before me.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me