Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 6, 2009

Market View 6 April 2009

If you are hoping for panic selling and
massive selloff in markets across the regions
and at the Pacific end due to North Korea's
long-range rocket (missile) launch, then you
aren't getting your wish and will be disappointed
at how things are going to be. The tensions are
high at this region, but it is not "destructive"
to de-rail the stock market's path yet.

Our market is going to have a knee-jerk reaction
at best, and will likely "ignore" this "unfortunate"
happening, and carry on to perform well today
and even this week, unless North Korea decides
to "show-off" its military prowess again.

I believe many readers had a wonderful
past trading week, and it has been much
welcomed for many, from what I received from
some reader's email. Enjoy the surge, and be
cautious of any incoming south wind with
a clear trailing stop, and you should be well
insured of any diasters.

I am looking at slight profit-taking on reaction
to surface at the opening bell, and I will
also react when the market is on the "right"
track. If you are TA-trained, you should have noticed
that many of my Hot stocks are hitting major resistance,
or some had hit hard and have since reverse before
staging another surge.

For today and this week, I will still be playing on the Hot
stocks like Noble, NOL, Olam, SembMarine, Straits Asia,
Raffles Educations, Cosco & Yanlord, with Ezra, Midas
and Swiber making the entry and will be focus on too.
I am cautiously optimistic with them, but seriously, I don't mind
seeing them in red, but I will continue with those still in strength
and momentum green.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me