Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Market View 23 April 2009

Ok, so Uncle Sam declined for consecutive days
after starting the day with sunshine, it ended with
a thunderstorm. The market is also "stressed"
about the coming "stress-test" result announcement.
Our market already pre-dropped
before this eminent decline, and we should see a
better day in today's trading.

Most of the Hot stocks, with the exception of
Indo Agri and Yanlord, fell hard yesterday, and
quite a handful had fallen to attractive price yet again.
Ezra is now at 92.5cts, ready for the next attempt
for the $1 hurdle. Cosco is now so near to the cliff
as it closed the session at 1.05, just steps away from
falling down, if it continues to slide further.

I believe that stocks will open weaker or neutral
on opening, but we are likely to see much better
closing as the trading day proceed, but I will still
be cautious today, as the possibility of sudden
strong south wind exists.

Therefore, I will be fighting light batter today,
concentrating on the Hot stocks: Ezra, Cosco, Straits Asia,
Indo Agri, Noble, NOL, Olam, SembMarine,Yanlord & Uniasia,
Raffles Edu, Midas, Swiber.
I still very much welcome any powerful forced-selling and/or
profit-taking"exercises"being carried-up by the Houses.
Show me what you got!

I received a few emails questioning me about the entry
of Uniasia in my watchlist. I have to say that this stock
is really embedded deeply in many's mind, and it seem
to spook them just by mentioning or hearing its name.
It is a highly speculative stock when it is "on-form",
but as long as you have strict money management aka
cut loss point together with trailing stops when you
are winning, you should be well.
Nevertheless, if you don't wish to, simply ignore and
discard Uniasia from your trading, it is just a causal
remark made by me yesterday.
To me, it is just another stock, but it got an dreadful
history, that's all.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: When you are "stressed" over trading matters,
office politics, etc, try flipping "stressed" and have
some "desserts", and I am sure you will feel much better
after the delightful break.

P.P.S: I have updated the near-$1 stocks in my another
blog at http://stockreportsforyou.blogspot.com
Head over there to see the potential stocks heading toward $1.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me