Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 20, 2009

Market View 20 April 2009

It is another new week of trading, and it is looking
to be an important week as we may see a turning
point happening. Uncle Sam was up for 6 weeks,
the longest winning streak since the 1930s, and
it is looking to be jaded in some stocks.
I certain don't believe that our market has
decoupled from Uncle Sam, and we will still feel
the overnight effect from any drastic action abroad,

A lot of reports are saying that Uncle Sam is
overbought, and should be heading to a decline
soon. I don't really believe in this "overbought"
and "oversold" BS theory, as a stock or index can
remain and stay in a overbought/sold territory
for a very long time before any decent correction
finally arrived. But it will still arrive, as it always do.

I am prepared for any onslaught correction, as I
only traded on contra and intra on a strict trailing
stop, and I am prepared to cut-loss if the sudden red
tide apppears, so if there is a big selling ahead, bring
it ON!

I just received a reports from Citi, and it is all
full of upgraded in our local stocks, the 3 banks are
raised to Buy, the property stocks are also raised to Buy,
and our dearest STI has been raised to 2400 as well.
Look like the correction is really coming......

For today, I will be concentrating on a couple of stocks
that are still green from the Hot stocks list: Ezra, Cosco,
StraitsAsia, Noble, NOL, Olam, SembMarine, Yanlord &
Raffles Edu, Midas,Swiber.
I welcome any forced-selling and/or profit-taking "exercises"
being carried-up by the Houses, as we have a few high-transaction
volume days last week, and if momentum and sentiment dried
up this week, then a horror movie may be on the pipeline.
Enjoy the surge, but be aware of south wind.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: I have updated the near-$1 stocks in my anotherblog at http://stockreportsforyou.blogspot.com
Head over there to see the potential stocks headingtoward $1.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me