Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, March 9, 2009

Market View 9 March 2009

It is a new trading week, and
it is also looking very likely
to be a great profit week from what
I see from the Hot stocks' chart.

I am late in posting today due to problem
in Blogger that was just resolved, but
I normally will not be posting so late,
and the market view should be available
before the opening bell rings.

I shall keep the market view sweet and
sharp today. Another detailed market view
will be discussed tomorrow.

Stick with the Hot stocks: Yanlord, Noble,
Olam, Straits Asia, Cosco, SembMarine, NOL.
As much as I wanted Olam to drop below $1
again, it is getting more difficult to for it
to drop so drastically unless something
siginificant happened.
I was telling to a friend in Skype that
if Olam is below $1, then Noble will be
only about 80cts, and he agreed.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

P.S.: To my reports sending list members, you
should receive some reports today, so watch
for it. Thank you.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me