Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, March 13, 2009

Market View 13 March 2009

Ok, so today is Friday the 13th, so will
anything untoward happen to our
local market and Uncle Sam tonight?

Given Uncle Sam's triple digit jump,
we are almost surely to open high,
but today is friday, so the momentum
may not last till the final bell rings.

I will be adding Raffles Education to my Hot
stocks list from now. It did a clear-cut text-book
reversal based on yesterday's action, so
it will be in close-watch now.
The rest of my target are Olam, Straits Asia & Noble
as the preferred objectives, while keeping a watchful
eye on Yanlord, SembMarine, Cosco and NOL.
Yanlord will be out of the STI on 23 March, so it will be
volatile from now till then.

If you are not interested to trade or stay in the
market today, then you can call it a day,
and head down to the IT show at Suntec City,
to look at and get the latest tech gadgets.

If you are looking for something to read,
then you might be interested to know that
Borders is having a 30% off one full book offer,
and if you want to get more than one book
at hugely discounted price, just be creative.
Visit this site and print out the voucher:
http://email.borders.com.au/shortlist/sg/2009/20090306/lm6/coupon-01-sg.asp
It is valid till 19th March.

As usual, enter a position will a Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict money-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me