Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, December 19, 2008

Market View 19 Dec 2008

What a drastic roller-coaster ride we been
through yesterday, with so many hot stocks
staging a recovery from a Red low, and some
closing and charging high, like Yanlord.

Every now and then, we will have such a
wild horse, that will be helped with fundamental
reasons together with chart formations that
will prospel it to higher sky. We have Noble,
Olam, NOL some trading days ago, and
we have Yanlord last couple of days.
These are the type of stocks that traders
thrive on, and big money can be made from
them, even just one or two of them.

The "obvious" scenario will be a red opening
with some hot stocks maybe gapping down,
but I expect recovery again in some stocks.
Some hot stocks' momentum is still intact,
and will likely surge on, for example
Raffles Educations.

I will stick to the green leaves in a pool
of red flowers, and be ready and prepared
for any North wind. I have given out my
trading stocks and I will trade them accordingly.
I am strict with my stops and so should you,
if you are entering any positions.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

P.S: If you have Metastock and have access to EOD data
for our local stocks, and would like to scan for 80cts to
90cts stocks for a potential surge pass the $1 mark,
leave a comment here or email me.

It is just a simple formulae, and it is just a simple trading trick.
The stocks are at the 80s, 90s for reasons that
I don't care, but I do know that the possibility of them
surging pass $1 mark at subsquence trading sessions
are rather High.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me