Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Market View 17 Dec 2008

Thanks to Uncle Sam and the Fed,
our market will likely surge higher today.
Most hot stocks will gap up,
but can they stay up the whole day?

The "expected" scenario is very obvious,
but how high and how far is the surge,
I am wary of it.

If you went into the market yesterday,
then enjoy the surge with a trailing stop.
If you wish to enter the market today,
please stick to a strict money management
aka cut loss level.

My trades will be with those near $1 or
$1+ stocks, but I be strict with the stops.

If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me
about stocks and all others,you can ring me at
my email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

水能载舟,亦能覆舟!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me