Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, September 5, 2014

First EC in Jurong for the last 17 years: Lake Life

I know that I did say that I will not write about
property stuff in this blog, but this great project
is something that I really believe in, and I
sincerely hope that the readers will benefit
and take advantage of this great money-making
no-brainer opportunity.

Ok, finally after a long wait of 17 years, Jurong
is going to have a Executive Condominium
along the much-talk-about future development
district of Jurong Lakeside. The project is
Lake Life,  imagine the life along the
Jurong lake region.

Where is the location?














What are the potential of the Jurong Lakeside region?

















Even our dearest PM Lee is also promoting the
Jurong Lakeside plan, read about it Here

I will write more on this project over the weekend.
For the time being, if you are living in the west and
have been stretching your neck to the maximum
and longing for an upgrade opportunity, this is
your greatest chance to do so without breaking
the bank. Given the massive plan on the region,
it is really a no-brainer to apply for the EC and
enjoy the location growth and the huge upside
potential (aka capital appreciation, layman term:
BIG profits) that comes with it.
Contact me through whatsapp @ 97509878 and
I can answer your doubts and questions asap.


 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me