Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, August 22, 2014

My view on Starburst

A reader posted a comment on the blog yesterday
night, "Anonymous said...
Hi SL, just wanted to drop by and say great call on
Starburst! After your recommendation, I went through
their financial statements and felt confident about their
fundamentals. A great choice!
August 21, 2014 at 9:37 PM"

Seriously I don't know what price did this reader entered
Starburst, but I believe he is sitting on a very good 
paper profits now. Let's just say that the reader bought
at 52cts and at current price of 73cts, it is a 40% gain
in a very short time. That is why I always tell the readers
that with just one good stock, you can make a very
good returns already. I will continue to unearth the
hidden gems and present it to the readers to appreciate
or just to discard it away.

What is my personal view on Starburst now?
I believe that most of the good news are absorbed into
its recent price surge already and I will be turning cautious
on this counter. Any good narrow surge will be a very good
chance to take the money out as the peak maybe forming
very soon, in my own opinion.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great time to take profits. thanks mr sl.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me