Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Metro, Centrepoint and POSH

Both Metro and Fraser Centrepoint reported
quarter result yesterday and I can see that
both are registering gains in the stock price now.
I saw that there was a discussion on Metro in
the comments recently. Many people still think
Metro as the neighbourhood retail store which
in fact, Metro are much bigger than that.
Go to http://www.metroholdings.com.sg and
you will know how big Metro really is.
To me, it is a deeply undervalued stock which
should be trading at much higher price than
what I am seeing now. But still, it is only my
personal view with a mid-long term investment
horizon.

For Fraser Centrepoint, my view on the stock
is still intact. If you went into the stock around
the 1.5x level when I recommended the stock,
you are sitting with a good paper profits and
even taken the recent paid dividend.
The take-over deadline for Australand will
ends on the 21th and it will become a subsidiary
of FCL and it can only be more good news
for the loyal shareholders. Because of what
I am doing right now, I know that there are big
property projects coming up for FCL and the
readers will know it from the newspaper in due time.

Next, we will touch on POSH.
Some readers told me that it is not as posh as what
its name suggests, and the stock price had fallen
badly. This is one stock that was really battered down
from grace recently but I never really bother about it.
I believe it is just a temporary setback and the stock
will regain its former glory pretty soon.
I don't know whether the readers can still recalled
that when I recommended Pacific Radiance back
in Februray, it was trading in the 9xcts region.
From what I can see now, it is trading in the
1.4x region now. Not bad for a near 50% gain in 6 months.





 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mr sl yesterday received a cheque $3000 dividend from metro and my friend also received $2400 happy .thanks you very much.

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me