Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Stock Lobang Mentor Group Update

2 days ago, at the Consumer Property Expo, a blog
readers asked me why I never update the Mentor
Group for so long and that she was waiting and
waiting for my update. My face turned red with
embarrassment and I stood there speechless.
I promised the reader that I will do something
about it and "compensate" for the loss time.
When I was back home, I checked the Mentor Group
and discovered that my last update was last
September which was a shocking 6 months ago.
Although I am involve with real estate now but
that is not an excuse for not providing support and
update to the Mentor Group. For this, I am greatly
sorry to the Mentor Group members. Please give me
a chance to compensate and to fulfill my promises to
you again. I will start updating the Mentor Group from
1st July and the members should know where to get
the latest update. For those readers who submitted
the application at the beginning of the year, you are
all in the Mentor Group and you should receive an
confirmation email before 1st July.
Do take note that I WILL NOT be taking in any
more members into the Mentor Group as I am already
stretching to meet the commitment to different
sources. I don't foresee that I will be opening up
the group again in the near future. We shall see how
it goes next year.
Once again, to the current Mentor Group members,
please accept my sincere apology. And do watch out
for the update in the Mentor Group platform.
   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me