Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Skype Group Chat starting 25th August 2013

A few Skype members have been requesting me
to have a Skype Group Chat so that I can inform
the members of any potential trade. I will do a
trial of the Group Chat, and all the Skype members
need only to skype me if they are interested in the
group chat, and I will add them in. You can still
chat with me one-to-one if you prefer that way.
Do take note that I am not giving out tip in the Group
Chat. I am just telling the members what I will do
if I am trading a stock formation and pattern.
Don't ask me for tip but we can discuss on the
potential trades and maybe even profit from it
as a group together.
The Skype Group chat will start on 25th August and
as long as I am online, it should be available too.
Also, please note that the members inside the group
chat can see and also message one another, so if you
don't like it that way, then the group chat is not for you.
 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me