Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Market View 21 August 2013

It was a pool of red in the market yesterday
and STI is at its low for this year. Amidst the
bloody scene, there are still a couple of green
leaves in my watchlist. They are Dukang, which
should be reporting its FY result very soon, and
KrisEnergy . There are also a few which close nearer
to the day-high rather than hanging at the low.
Some readers asked me whether now is good
time to go into the market again yesterday. My
answer to them was that it is going to be rather
volatile recently, and I asked them to monitor
the situation first. I already stated in the blog
many times that now is the to do contra-trade 
and to get rid of the position when the tide is
turning or you sense that something is not right.
Be discipline and practice cut-loss as it will really
benefits you in the long run. You may feel the 
instant pain at first, but hopefully you will remember
and learn from it in the long run.

Oh ya, another thing, if you don't want to start
to pay more commissions and tuition fee to SGX
then you really need to do some readings.
The 100 lots size move will only benefits SGX as
it will receive commission regardless of the lot size
and with more retail investors in, it is the only one
laughing all the way to the bank. They are not asking
for your opinion, they are just informing you what
they will be doing next. Some members asked me whether
it is a good time to buy SGX since they will benefit.
Well. this type of question and answer is pretty obvious
and I need not spell it out so clearly.


Lastly, I am having some issues with my email and the
Stock Report blog, but it has since been resolved.
I will start posting the Monday research highlight in the
blog soon.

If you are interested in our local brokerage's stock
call, then go to:

Singapore Stock Reports For You    

 
Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!  
 
市场生存座右铭: 风林火山   

 
人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿    

 


 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me