Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, July 1, 2013

Market View for the 2nd Half of 2013

Ok, I will dive into what I believe will happen
to the stock market in the 2nd-half of the year.
Firstly, I believe that the recent selling is just
a much-needed and overdue correction. It is
so good to see that some stocks had dropped
to an attractive price during my absence. I really
should take a break more often....
Seriously, I believe that the market should still
have a good year-end closing with a good rally
happening from around October.

I mentioned a couple of stocks before I went
for my holiday and I continue to believe so now.
They are: Dukang, Midas, Sinarmas, Sinograndness,
Yoma, Rowsley, Noble, Vard (fka STX OSV), China Minzhong,
First Resources.

I guess I have nothing much to add on to the
2nd-half Market View for the time being and I
will update any occurrence or observations that
I gather in the blog.

3 comments:

TheBoyer0103 said...

Nobody can ever tell which stocks will go volatile and impressive in the next 2 quarter of this year. Upon reading bank de binary review site bancdebinaries.com I think that the performance of many stocks, indices and commodities will do good and will be recovering from their loss and hopefully it will does.

Anonymous said...

There is a sell down for vard holdings today. What was the reason for the sell down? Bought @ $1.105, it is alright to hold?

Anonymous said...

I meant is it alright to hold?

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me