Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Down with virus. MC 2 Days.

I am down with virus since yesterday night,
I suspect is the dinner that I ate and it is
food poisoning. My wife even had to drag me
to see the 24 hour clinic as I am so weak after
all the runs. The doctor never give me MC but
I am taking 2 days on my own. The Market View
maybe back tomorrow if I am Ok again as I really
look forward to the debut of KrisEnergy IPO.
In the meantime, trade with care. A glance at my
watchlist saw that Vard had rebounded, glad that
I stick out my neck at the right timing. 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me