Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Market View 17-28 June 2013

Ok, this will be a Market View of what I expect,
feel and believe will happen in the next 2 weeks
when I am away for holiday. This year is quite
interesting as "normally", the market will start
to drop when I am away as seen from my past
"bad history" for the last couple of years. The
selling started exactly one week before my
departure this time, so maybe this year, it will
be different, and the market will actually rebound
during my absence. 

From the relentless battering of the stocks last
few days, I saw that some "value" has started to
appear in a couple of stocks now. I continue to
view the recent selling as an over-dued correction
which should have happened long ago. If you
recalled from what I wrote in the blog at the beginning
of the year, I stated that it will be a 虎头蛇尾 type of
year. Indeed, we have a rather fantastic first-half of
the year that somehow we lost our alertness and
awareness that a storm is in the horizon. Many stocks
got pushed up in a straight-line unsustainable manner
that is just heading toward a disastrous ending.

Do you really believe that Cordlife, Halcyon, ISDN,
Ramba should be worth its recent high before reality
comes in? I seldom talked about all these stocks in the
blog because I am afraid that the readers will just rush in
and buy whatever that were mentioned. They are  really
highly-speculative and are up on all the hype and crazy
"expectation" and "target" given by the rumour-monger.  

But among the recent superstars, I did notice some
mention-worthy stocks that has the fundamental to
move up after all the selling ended. I continue to like
Dukang, Midas, Sinarmas, Sinograndness, Yoma,
Rowsley, Noble, Vard (fka STX OSV), China Minzhong,
First Resources. I believe that the readers should seek
this great opportunity to start to pick up the quality stocks
again. Ok, I am sure that some readers will said that
above-mentioned stocks are "expensive" and they
want to buy some "cheaper" stocks. I am not really
a penny stocks trader but recently because of the
numerous questions from emails and skype messages,
I have started to look at and venture into some of them.
Not a lot of quality penny stocks to start with, give me
some time, I will disclose them when I am back in Singapore.

By the way, if you are an aspiring stock trader or want
to make "sinfully" huge amount of money from contra
trading, the above-mentioned stocks like Cordlife, Halcyon,
ISDN, Sinarmas, Sinograndness, Yoma, Dukang,
even Courts Asia, Ezion, Super Group, Osim. They are
exactly Monster stocks that charts you should look at,
analyse, understand and use it for future stock surges.
Look at their chart, see their pre-surge preparation,
the entire incredible surge, and how the reversal comes
in the end. For goodness sake, spend some quality time
to truly look at them time and time again until you finally
get the gist of it. 

Ok, I gathered the below quotation from a book I read
and I will share it with the readers here today.
For those really willing to make the tiny baby step out
to the unknown and willing to learn, you need to start
somehow today and not continue to procrastinate further..

"We all start with Questions
From questions come Research
From research come Answers
From answers come Knowledge
From knowledge come Understanding
From understanding come Competitive Advantage
From competitive advantage come Winning "The Game"
Learn, understanding, compete and win"

I like the way that young children and babies are so curious
about everything around them, and they will keep on asking
questions. Somehow, when we grow up as adult, we tend
to ask lesser or even non-existent question and just accept
life as it is. This shouldn't be the way, and need to change.
多数人都不能先知先觉,
但至少要后知后觉,
千万不要不知不觉,
你发觉,觉醒了吗? 

I will leave Singapore with a final question to all the readers,
"Are you in The Game already?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

asian market are down.

money

cookie said...

capital protection is utmost importance.

for myself, I only buy undervalued stocks so that downside is limited.

I use pb,pe,div, increasing dividends over a decade as my primary selection criteria.

sleep...yes..sleep well is v v impt

visit my blog now!

http://paulcokefreedom.blogspot.sg

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me