Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Free My Internet

"The blogging community – collectively called Free
My Internet,will be organising a protest and online
blackout next week against the new licensing requirements
imposed by the Media Development Authority, which
requires “online news sites” to put up a “performance
bond” of $50,000 and “comply within 24 hours to MDA’s
directions to remove content that is found to be in breach
of content standards”.

This blog will be joining the online blackout on 6 June 2013.
The motive and purpose of the MDA's stronghand requirement
is obviously an political one, and I don't like it.
司马昭之心, 路人皆知!

You will be directed in 5 seconds..... 

I was just informed that the re-direct did not work on
those readers using mobile devices like smartphone
and tablets, so please go to below website yourself
Free My Internet

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me