Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Market View 21 May 2013

Ok, after all the emotional "celebration" of the
1000th post, it is back to a more normal trading
day. A few readers benefited from the Yoma and 
Courts Asia recommendation that I shared yesterday
with them and they are sitting on a good profits now.
If you are observant, you will notice that I have added
a Livefyre chat at the bottom of the blog. Many readers
told me that they wanted to Skype chat with me but
their company network blocked the link to Skype.
Therefore, I found this Livefyre chat that enable readers
to chat with me just by coming to the blog. You can
login with your Facebook account, which I believe many
readers already have, or Twitter or just simply sign-up
an account with Livefyre. Do take note that all the readers
can also join in and share their views on the general
market or particular stocks. I will monitor the chat
regularly and answer any questions addressed to me.
Take note that I will not hesitate to ban and delete comments
that are deem undesirable or not suitable in any context.
I hope that the new Livefyre chat feature will benefit the
readers and users. If there is any difficulty or issue with the
chat, give me an email.

Some readers are still asking about Courts Asia which
I recommended last week or is it the week before?
If you want to know whether it is still a GO at this
time to enter the stock, then I have to tell you frankly that
its FY result should be today. The risk is higher if the
readers enter at this state. I started recommending the stock
when it is still below $1 and it was last traded and closed 
at 1.055 yesterday. 

Lastly, on a lighter note, there is a video that I wish to share
with the readers about taking just 5 minutes to take a shower.
I believe that those readers that had served NS before will
recalled that we can do it in less than 5 minutes when the
queue is forming outside the shower cubicle. I can't say for
the rest of the Singapore ladies but my wife say that the video
is crazy and the move by PUB is unrealistic. Haha, I believe 
50 minutes will be a more realistic time for her and maybe
for the rest of the ladies too. Correct me if I am wrong.

 

If you are interested in our local brokerage's stock
call, then go to:

Singapore Stock Reports For You  


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山  

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿 
  

 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me