Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines Day to all the Readers

There will be not much of a Market View as I
am already in the festive mood and won't be
looking at the market today.

Anyway, I wish all the readers a very Happy
Chinese New Year and Stay Strong and
Healthy to win more money from Mr Market!
I believe that there will be tons of money
making trades this year and stay tuned to more
timely market postings by me this year.


祝人人, 天天开心, 生活富裕,
快乐, 充实, 知足。
人人安居乐业, 世界和平!
天灾人祸,走开吧!
烦恼忧愁,都没了!
天天沐浴春风, 如鱼得水!
发啊! 发啊! 发啊!

身体健康
新年进步
蛇年行大运!!

Also, since I will be taking a long CNY break,
I also want to wish all the readers a very
Romantic and Happy Valentines Day!
情人节快乐!
务需珍惜眼前人!

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me