Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Market View 10 January 2012

A reader asked me yesterday what do I got to 
gain by sharing in the blog. I told him whenever
I share, the readers only got to read it once,
but I got to learn it many times. It further reinforce
my knowledge and belief of what I learn from 
Mr Market over the years of interacting with him.
I went on to give an example that we all will relate
during our schooling days. I am sure that regardless
which subject or topic that you attend, the lecturers
will give out notes. Some people only study the notes
and go for the exam. Some bought the recommended
textbook and study further. Some read and study beyond
the syllabus of the course material, textbooks. 
Yes, the one who study the most may not be the one
to score the best in the exam, as the questions may 
all be covered by the notes handled out. I call that being
exam-smart but guess who will be the one to really benefit
in the long-run. 

Treat my Market View as just notes and it is really up to
the individuals to fulfill their own hunger and desire to
really learn more about Mr Market. I read a lot of books,
both on and off the stock market/trading/investing and 
sometimes, I feel that I read too much, but when I talk 
and share with the friends and relative, you should
see the look on their faces. That keeps me going....

ST finally highlighted the penny stock mania that 
is happening currently and also sound a caution 
to the readers today. Well, I have stated my view on
the micro-pennies run-up and just look the trading
volume of some of it can really spoke me to other 
stocks in my other watchlist immediately.
Am I already all out of the market at this time?
No, I am always in the market with some transactions
and always alert to the slight turning and reversal 
of the market action. I guess it is call the Instinct.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about

stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default


As usual,

Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山
 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
  

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me