Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Market View 19 December 2012

Wall Street rallied again in overnight trade and
the major indices were around 1% with Nasdaq
adding 1.5% Look like we are going to have
another field day today.

Olam surged yesterday and almost immediately
I received Skypes messages and emails asking
me whether it is a buy. Very strangely, I have been
telling readers to buy when it was still relatively
on sales and at a low price, but it is only when the
price is more "expensive" then people will notice
it and wanted to buy. It was a good rebound after
the rights issue date and details are revealed and
this time it really need to stay above the 1.45-46 level
before it XD next Friday. If you don't mind the higher
price right now and want to get the rights issue of
bonds and warrants, and also intend to hold the stock
with a mid-term view, then the price is still OK to get.

The market strength lately have been wonderful with
so many rotational interests in various stocks. We have
the usual winners in Yanlord, OSV, the 2 Es, Olam
and Noble, even Genting after it surged past the
1.27-1.28 resistance. In contrast with the common
belief that December should be a rather quiet trading
months as the traders are out for holiday and have
already closed their book. Look like the attraction of
more $$$$ is the main seduction and contributing factor.
I have always state that infront of $$$$ and even the
doomday tomorrow, it will be  舞照跳, 马照跑, 股市继续升.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿    

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me