Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Market View 13 December 2012

 Seriously, there isn't much for me to add on today
only to say that the STI had been up for the last 6
days, and it maybe ripe to take a break very soon.
The selected small and mid-caps have also done
decently well last couple of days and will be subjected
to profit-taking if the broad market condition turns
cautious and negative. I told many readers on Skype
that I am still quite confident that we should see a
strong closing at year-end, and I maintain to hold
this view. By the way, I will be publishing my own
market view on the stock market in 2013 around
the last few days of the month or even on the
New year day itself. It is a yearly market view which
I will also share those stocks that I believe will be
performing well in the year. Do look out for it.

Last thing before I forgot, if you are interested to join
the Stock Lobang Mentor Group, you have another
12 more days to submit with your answers to the
questions I stated. Further detail available in
http://stocklobang.blogspot.sg/2012/12/stock-lobang-mentor-group.html


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿      

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me