Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mid-day post on Olam and STX OSV

Somehow or rather, I received many emails and
Skype message asking me whether they can buy
Olam at the current traded price of about 1.69
This morning in the blog, I stated very clearly that
"From what I can see, we can also catch the counter
now in the muddy water. I believe that it is a god-send 
opportunity that the stock has been battered down hard
for the risk-taking investor to acquire a stake of the company.
Seriously, I don't know how low it will goes to but with an 
investment horizon of say 6 months from now, the current
price is very attractive."

I said that it is a great opportunity to get the stock at
such a god-send price and if you get it at the opening
few minutes, you would have get it at a fantastic price
and is now sitting on a good profits. If you go in now, your
risks is higher and if you can tahan the risk, then you
can go in with a smaller stake. I have readers telling me
that "I Should Have bought....I Should Have get it..."
The same goes for STX OSV and Noble, I told the readers
to get it last week at an attractive discounted price, and
I still have readers telling me "I Should Have" again.
This "I Should Have" is very regretful and costly and I
really don't want to comment further as I have already
said my piece long enough. You simply need to take risk
in winning money from Mr Market but I guess many are not
willing and will only whine and moan when the opportunity
is lost and the train has left the station. There is no point
crying over spilled milk but to learn from this experience
as you will likely be encountering them again and again
in the years to come. 

On a side note, I will also highlight my technical view on
the counters. As long as Olam is above the 1.625-1.63
support/resistance level, it will be safe for now. For STX
OSV, it will be at the region of 1.32-1.33 If you are technically
trained, you would have went in this morning and earned
a few cents with Olam. That is if you can see it.

 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me