Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Market View 7 August 2012

Ok, US market surged again in overnight trade
and our market also performed well yesterday.
But I am having an uncomfortable feeling about
the market right now, as I am doing lesser trades
nowadays, and when I did, it is all focus on just
a handful of counters. I am getting lesser chart
indications and many stocks are not "participating"
in the recent run-up. This is an ominous signal and
maybe even an imminent one. I am turning curious
at the moment, although I will still snap up the
bits and pieces of meat I can scrap off from the bones.
There is a saying that I don't know the readers have
heard before and it goes, "上帝要你灭亡, 必先让你疯狂"
I think it is exactly what is happening in the market now.
Frankly, I maybe wrong and people may say that I
am having a doom-day opinion, and that is exactly
what it is, my opinion.

Genting indeed stopped at the 1.34 level that I
highlighted yesterday in blog and only just able to
close at 1.305 I will only be interested in the counter
when it is around the resistance again or else it may
just be beaten back to square one. It will announce
its Q2 result on 10 August, a day after our National Day.
China Minzhong and Sakari are also facing headwind
around the resistance that I stated yesterday and it will
require strong volume and momentum to advance.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mr lobang,

thanks for your daily insights..
i was wondering your take about Wilmar, as i remember you talking about it quite abit recently.:)

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me