Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, July 16, 2012

Market View 16 July 2012

Undoubtedly, the market is going to open high
with a bang this morning, but the usual question
will be, can it last for the whole day? STI with
the Blues has been charging higher last week
while the mid-caps have not participate much
in the small rally. That prompted a comment from
a reader and I will copy and paste what he said,
"Dear Sir, STI runnnn.....ing, commodities ignored!
Any advice which sectors usually partner STI?
Thanks, will see your next update.
Pop"

Actually, the readers need to know that there is
something as Rotational Interest or Rotational
Focus. You see, any sector's stocks, and in this
case, the Commodities, won't be going up in
a straight line. The 3 Musketeers, Olam, Sakari
and Noble have been preforming reasonably in
the last couple of weeks and it is perfectly normal
and healthy that the focus has been switched to
other sectors. We can have the recent IPOs in the
limelight for a couple of weeks, then we have the
Palm Oil counters surging pre and post of Felda
listing in Malaysia. As a investor and/or trader,
you need to be at where the action is, so how can
you determine what sector or which stock will be
focused next? I believe I have mentioned this for
quite many times, and it remains to be Volume.
The trading Volume is like the fuel that start-off
the car and allow the car to accelerate and up
the momentum until it has been used up. I hope
that the readers know what I am trying to say.
If not, skype and talk to me. I will try to explain more.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Sir, I would like to know in stock market which is the worst month and best time to buy stock. For now, do you think there are still good counters with good price for dividend investing, could you recommend us few good one to park our money in. Many thanks again for sharing.
Mint

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me