Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Market View 11 July 2012

Ok, my write-up on the IHH Healthcare IPO
is out at Singapore IPO Lobang. If you are
interested, and I believe you should, then you
have until 5pm today to make the application.
Do take note that your money will only be
refunded or returned on the 23th July and the
stock will debut on the 25th.

Next, some readers asked me that the US market
had been down for days, actually 4 days if you
considered yesterday's fall, and our market are
still strong and carry on charging. Yes, our market
is the odd one out if you look at how the regional
market performed recently. The late push-up that
we witnessed late yesterday afternoon was mainly
due to a good European market opening and of course
the green US futures. I have to agree with the readers
that I am also hoping to see more redness in the
stocks but Mr Market dictate the scale and quantity
of the fall, and we as market participant has to either
obey and follow or you can choose to oppose it at
your own risk. I do the opposite at times.

A few readers pointed out to me that the last week
of July that I mentioned in blog yesterday only has
2 trading days, the 30th and 31th. I think I may have
made a mistake, it should be the week starting from
the 23th all the way to the end of the month, the 31th.
Keep a close watch of the week's action as I believe
it will determine how the remaining months of the
year is likely to behave and perform.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   


No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me