Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, June 15, 2012

Blog closed for a day on Monday

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I won't be
around in Singapore to write the Market View
on Monday. Looking at how our and regional
markets are behaving today ahead of the "all-crucial"
Greece election on Sunday, it is quite clear that
whatever surprises spur out from the election, the
market will likely to just have a knee-jerk reaction as
it will be absorbed into the "system" quickly.
Then the question on everyone mind will be
" Who is next?" then the whole cycle start all
over again.

Anyway, there is an IPO listing application
closing next Wednesday, 20th June. I will publish
my view and recommendation on the 19th, next
Tuesday. Oh ya, the IPO is Maxi-Cash Financial
Services Corporation Limited and I have browsed
through the prospectus and my initial impression is
a BUY but I will read deeper between the lines
and give my final recommendation next week.

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me