Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Market View 3 May 2012

 I wasn't around yesterday because I thought
there are 2 holidays for Labour Day as we have
all laboured so much. Just joking, I have something
to settle yesterday so I wasn't able to write the
market view. But I really we have more holidays.
I will be going for a week-long holiday on the last
week of the month. I will give the notice in blog
before leaving.

There is a market saying "Sell in May and go away"
but apparently it was not applicable in the first trading
day of the month when most stocks closed the day in
the green zone. I received some emails asking whether
the trend and momentum can last the whole month
or is it just a dust of sparks. Seriously, the readers need
to understand and know what is happening in the
market more. Look at the total market volume and value,
and the individual stock traded volume and who and
who are in the Top Volume. In my trading, I rate the
Trading Volume as a very important factor in the market
and stock trading direction. I believe that we will still have
many volatile and erratic trading days ahead and one
need to be cautious and alert to any change of tide again.

In a report in ST today, it was mentioned that all the
IPO this year manage to stay above water and some
recorded remarkable returns since the debut.
I wrote the following view on 20th April and it have
prove to be quite accurate.
"For Cordlife, it has no "life" and I will look at it when
it is above the 59cts mark when it is back on the
life line.
Bumitama will only be my radar after the 93cts mark.
Lastly for Civmec, I will notice it only after the 52cts mark.
These are all the technical levels that the buying will come
into the stocks after it has been taken out."
As you can see, Cordlife is still lifeless. Bumitama has
just reach the critical level of 93cts but Civmec has performed
well after it breached the 52cts and it closed at 64cts yesterday,


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me