Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Market View 16 May 2012

Crisis, Crisis and more cry of Crisis!
There are news of crisis everyday and
the worldwide markets are reflecting it
in their respective indexes. US reversed
early gains to close in the red again with
Dow at a 4-month low.

Are you worried or fear of the Crisis?
On the contrary, we should be thankful that
there is Crisis, so that we will have  the chance
to pick up stocks at low price one more time.
I have already stated my view many times
in this blog and I shall not say much further.

STX OSV was the main trading star yesterday
once it breech the previous day-high as mentioned
in my blog. There are "noises" in the market
that the bidder for its stake from the parent
company will be revealed and announced this
week and the offer price is between $1.80-2.00
Ok, all these are still considered "noises" and if
you are speculating on the stock now, it will be
wise to have a trailing stop close-by. Looking at
its trend and momentum yesterday, it will have
"magical" performance pass the day-high again.

Some readers asked about China Minzhong who
had been dropping like a fallen star. My view is still
the same as previously and I believe that it will
still perform and deliver a good return for those in
the stock. If one can recall, the same scenario happened
to STX OSV last year, and look at where the stock
is now. I believe that its fundamental is still strong
and intact and we should see better performance
in the 2nd half of the year.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿  



No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me