Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, April 2, 2012

Market View 2 April 2012

We are into the 2nd quarter of the year
and what a 1st quarter it had been.
To say the truth, I expect to see a good
beginning from the stock market this year
but the scale and intensity surprised me a little.
I have to realign my trades and it have been quite
a wonderful and succulent 3 months.
What I see in Q2 2012?
I see a much more subtle and subsided trading
environment and it will be a sideway trending
with bias toward a reasonable pullback which is
a great opportunities to pick up battered stocks.

Last Friday, I received a Skype message from
a reader and with his permission, I will publish
our conservation here this morning:

"[11:17:49 AM] tan eric: Hi Stock Lobang, I am delighted
 and heartened to read positive comments about you.
 I for one,remain your faithfull follower, although I am an
 OLD man. Your skills in predicting market direction can
 be said to be superb, considering that no one is perfect.
You re very accurate. Thanks to your postings on this blog,
 I have benefitted in some way or other. May you and your
 family be blessed with good health,wealth and longevity.
Your blog too, he..he.. hee!
[11:18:18 AM] Stock Lobang: wowow
[11:18:28 AM] Stock Lobang: that is a great compliment to me
[11:18:40 AM] Stock Lobang: thank you so much
[11:24:34 AM] Stock Lobang: Eric, can i quote u in my blog tmr?
[11:24:40 AM] Stock Lobang: sorry, next monday
[11:29:41 AM] tan eric: Sure, sl, you are welcome. Feel free to do it. It's my heartfelt sincere feelings. Regards
[11:30:25 AM] Stock Lobang: thank you for your kind words
[11:30:42 AM] Stock Lobang: it really spurs me on"

Thank you Eric for your kind and sincere encouragement again.
I have to say that it is really this type of personal
view from the readers that spurs me to provide even
better market view and to make the readers a friend
of Mr Market rather than treating it as a fearful monster.

One look at the Total Pageview now and it shows
a figure of 99,604. I believe the blog will be able to
hit the elusive 100,000 mark tomorrow!!!!!
Or maybe even today!!

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿  
     
 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me