Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Monday, March 19, 2012

Market View 19 March 2012

Some readers asked me whether I am
bearish about the currently market and
if I have stop trading and waiting for the
BIG crash to come?
First and foremost, I am a stock trader and
although I felt that the market now is ripe
for a break and deserved to rest for some time,
I am still actively participating in any strong
rally and breakout in the winner stocks that
I keep mentioning.

For example, STX OPV is one very strong stock
that some readers said is a won't-die stock.
A lot asked me how high can it go, I can only
say that for the time being, as long as it is
above 1.70, it got a great chance of testing the
1.80 region. Genting also had a good run-up after
rebounding off the 1.57 support level.

Many readers told me that they are either selling
what they have in their holding bit or bit, or is simply
watching from the sideline waiting for a good price
to enter. At the moment, not many financial vehicles
can still deliver the type pf returns from the stock
market if you choose the right stocks. Like what I said
before, the proceed from your stocks sale will still
be channeled into the market again, the question is
mind is just When. There are reports saying that
the retailers are not participating in the recent rally
and is waiting at the sideline. Actually, there are still
wonderful trading opportunities abound, and if you
notice that, there are always "activities" happening
in my mentioned winner stocks. One can just make
a very good returns just by looking at the winners only.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿  
  

P.S: There aren't many foreign brokerage research reports
on Thursday and Friday, so I am going to do a mail-out
with the local reports that I received last week.
If you are sensitive enough, you will ask yourself why 
the foreign brokerages are not writing on the stock
so eagerly right now?

P.P.S: If you are seriously thinking of making a good
money from the market, then please consider taking
up a trading course which I believe will benefit you.
It did very well for me and I don't see why you will
not have the same result as me.
If you are interested to get the course, here is the link:
Nicolas Darvas Trading Secrets Home Study Course
You can email or Skype me if you have further questions. 

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me