Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Market View 14 February 2012

It's Valentine's Day, and I wish all the
couples a very sweet and romantic day.
To all the singles who choose to be remain
in single by circumstances or choice, it is
always good to get a soul-mate and companion
while continue to be successful in your
career or whatever you are doing.
I seriously believe that behind every succesful
man(woman), there is a woman(man),
and I stand by it, and I believe many agree
with me.

Ok, back to the market...
A few readers asked me whether all the
stocks will confirm retrace about 10-12% as
stated in the blog yesterday. Well....where got
everything also can be confirmed. The only thing
that is surely confirm is the word "confirm", that's all.
I look at the market and charts of the stocks and
based on the price action and volume, I formed
an opinion and view. I still believe that the market
is ripe for a break and a correction profit-taking
is beneficial for the mid-long term. But as seen
in the market action yesterday, only China MinZhong
performed the worst while the others are still
green or slightly in the red. I stick to my view.

On a side note, I have setup a blog Having A Dragon Baby
which may be of interest to some readers.
If you are planning to have a dragon baby son or
daughter, then please proceed in and take a peek.
And yes, I am selling something....

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿    

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me