Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Market View 11 January 2012

It was quite a good trading day yesterday
with many stocks that I mentioned in the
green. A few members asked me about when
is the starting date or the price from which
the stock will move up like 30-40% or 40-50%
as stated in the blog last week.
Well, you can look at the price on the same
date that I posted and multiply it by the expected
percentage or you can use the last transacted
price on 30/12/2011. Anyway, it should provide a
good guideline as to where the stock will go.


Just a few more points on some stocks before
my day starts. STX OSV surged past the 1.27
level after stopping there for a while in the morning,
and now it MUST stay above it. Its next resistance
will be at 1.31 level and if it fall through 1.27,
next support will be at 1.20 But looking at the volume
and transaction yesterday, it may need to do a
consolidation around the 1.27 level first before
heading higher.


Nothing much to talk about Genting as it see-sawing
around the 1.50-1.57 region. A deciding trend will
be decided when either side is broken.


Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   
   .

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me