Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Market View 8 December 2011

A few readers asked me why is it that the
market are still going up despite what we
are hearing everyday. Well, if you believe
what the press is saying, then if the market
is up, that means that the market players are
optimistic about the current situation. When
the market goes down, then the press will
say that they are worried and concerned about
the whole situation. This is especially so when
you watch the CNA morning show. You can
almost confirm what the presenter will say after
looking at how the US market has closed
and how Japan market has opened.

To me, I believe that as much information,
expectation and forecast have already been
factored into the market. Like what I stated in
the blog many times before, the market is made
up of many players, and it is mainly the Big Boys
that determine and decide where and how the
market will behave in any circumstances.
If the market continues to perform well in the coming
days to weeks, then you will read from the press
that the market choose to ignore the gloom and
doom for a while and stage a year-end rally.
If you look closely, we can have a dire future but
the market can still surge on, as it is not what
we want or hope for the market that matters, it is
how the more powerful hands believe that matters.
That is why it is crucial to know what they are
doing and following them through the trend and
drop off with them when the tide turns. I am doing
so with my trustworthy charts and of course, the
experience and knowledge gained and work-on
throughout all these years of interaction with Mr Market.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me