Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Friday, November 18, 2011

No Market View for today

I will be busy doing some last-minute
"touch-up" to my luggage and traveling
issues to my trip next week, so there will
be no Market View today.

I will be updating the blog for next week
as well, so the blog will return on 28th
November 2011.

Given the volatile, irrational and somewhat
unpredictable nature of the market right now,
the readers are advised to be cautious and
be aware of what is really happening in the
market right now.
For me, I am still "Stay Foolish, Stay Hungry
and Stay invested".

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me