Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Market View 3 November 2011

There is a saying in the market that "Always
expect the unexpected" and indeed we saw it
happening in the last 2 days. I actually expected
a bloodbath yesterday in the blog but it turned
out to be a greengrass-bath instead. Luckily,
I just need to do some re-adjustment and I am
back in the market with ease. Maybe I need to
take a flower-bath to get rid of any negative energy
and force around me. 8-)

Market is giving us see-saw sessions nowadays
and will continue to do so given the uncertainities
and expectation and rumours circulating in the air.
All these noises turn into Fears and that is why I
received feedbacks from the members on what to
do next. Many a time, I have seen such market condition
and sentiment aplenty having been in it for quite
some time, and I can say that experiences really
play a part. Because you have seen something
happening again and again, you "automatically" know
how to deal with it when it presents itself to you.

I just realised that there is a comment posted yesterday
in the blog, "Blood shed? its positive 1% u idiot!
dun just follow blindly... when US is down, u say STI
will go down... when US is up.. u say STI will go up
Stop stating the obvious!"
The first part of the comment have been addressed in
the beginning of the blog, but the second part about I
just stating the obvious is entirely wrong. I believe the
readers can testify for me that even as US is down,
I will still write that after an initial pullback, we will finish
the day stronger and in the green. When US rallied
overnight, I still wrote that to trade with caution as the
momentum won't last for the full day. It is either the
comment owner choose to ignore this fact or have been
reading the blog for just a short period. Anyway, the readers
have their own bright eye to know that I am telling
the truth.

I still have readers who bought yesterday when it was
still all-red in the early trading day. For them, just have a
trailing stop ready and let the profit runs.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿     

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me