Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Market View 5 October 2011

Ok, it seems that we have a very unhappy
reader who keep posting comments on the blog
talking about STX OSV.
This was what happened: Before I left for my vacation,
my last posting on STX OSV on 15th September was "
STX OSV broke below the 1.33 major support for
consecutive days but managed to close above it
yesterday. Technically, I like what I saw from its
closing and 1.33 will remain strong and further
upside is at the 1.39 area."
But on the 16th, STX OSV succumb to heavy selling
and breached the 1.33 support level and fell to a
low of 1.22 before closing 1.23.

As I got an early flight out of Singapore on Saturday,
I was only in the market on Friday for about half day.
Frankly, I didn't managed to sell my holdings but my
contra buying was already sold off days ago since I
am going for vacation. Anyway, I also have no intention
of selling my holding since they are bought at low price
and my expectation of it is a 50% return as many should
have read it in my blog before. Till date, I still have the
stock with me, and the quantity had added-up too.


To the reader who posted the comment that I "have
already sold all at a profit...", I posted on Monday that
"Truthfully, I am still in the stock as I still believe in the
stock's propsect and believe that the selling was overdone. 
I can't overturn the pessimism on the stock by myself but
I can hold differing opinion on the stock against the
masses and I believe I will be proven right as the time
passes by."

I am aware that the reader may have suffered losses with
STX OSV during my vacation, but I have specifically and
for countless times cautioned that one should have a cut-loss
level whenever they contra or intra-day trade. If you never
have one in place, then you are playing with fire and tempting
with fate, and eventually Mr Market will caught up with you,
which unfortunately should be what exactly happened.
Some readers I skyped with told me to just ignore and forget
such an incident as this is just a small molehill being turned
into a mountain. I don't really concur with their opinion and
I believe that I do have a part to play in that readers' losses
in STX OSV. If I make a posting on the 16th September night
with my view on STX OSV, then maybe the reader will
have cut his/her contra and may not have made a possible big
losses in days.

This recent incident really did dampen my mood and sentiment
and I have borrowed a few listening ears to hear my side
of happening. Thank you for the few readers willing to lend
me their ears. Come to think of it, I have given many accurate
recommendations on quite many stocks and sometime it is
pin-point to the exact price. The most recently being Sheng Siong
when I specifically told a readers that the straight-line surge will
end at 57cts and I was only off by a single bid. Many readers
will also remembered that I was exactly on the dot with Sinograndness
last year and quite many readers profited as much as 10cts.
I have also given many accurate recommendation on Genting,
STX OSV, the palm oil counters, etc. I am very confident that
many readers should have greatly benefited and profited from
my recommendations regardless it is intra-day and/or contra
trading and also investment with the many winner stocks.

History is written by Victors and Audentes Fortuna Juvat
(Fortune Favours the Bold), I believe that  NOW is a GREAT
time to starting picking up stocks. I am not saying just throw
a dart on the stock list and just grab it. I am saying to buy
quality stocks, like the Blues for those who believe in fundamental
and Singapore won't sink in the near future. There are also
good mid and small caps worth putting  money into and many
stocks can really appreciate when the market gets better. 

For the readers who are with the blog for a while,
you should know that I like to stick my head out
in order to challenge something or to prove a point.
Guess what, I am putting my head on the deadly gallow
again. I am stating that on 31 December 2011, STI is
going to close higher than 2531 which was yesterday's
closing figure. Also, most volatile and active trading stocks
are going to close above their closing yesterday as well.
I certainly hope it is not a moment of folly or maddness
by me, and I maintain my confidence and belief that it
will be the case by the end of the year.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   

No comments:

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me