Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Market View 25 October 2011

Most stock closed green yesterday but did
you notice that many of them also closed
at or near to the day-low rather than the
day-high? The trading volume were also
quite subdued in a way. Wall Street were up
again in overnight trade but I don't think it
will bring a great deal of strength and cheers
to the market. I believe it will be the same
case today as what happened, opened high
but ended weaker.

I received an email from a reader with questions
on STX OSV. It was sent together with a chart
but I will just publish the question in the blog
without the sender's name.


"Hi Mr stocklobang

I would need your advise on stx osv, notice that the 
previous pullback after it filled the gap of 0.8 it have a 
strong rebound, do you think this time the pullback will
fill the gap of 0.93 to 0.905 and it will be a good opportunity
to buy at 0.905?
Thanks a lot for your advise"
If you have been reading my blog lately, you will have
known that I expect a 10-15% pullback on stocks including
STX OSV from their recent high. STX OSV hit a high of
1.195 and retraced indeed 15% to a low of 1.02 and rebounded.
Never mind about all the "news" that came out but the
stock's fall did stop at the 15% mark. 

For the current situation, I definitely don't expect it to break
the 1.02 critical mark again. But if it really breached the mark
again, then it should be heading toward the next meaningful
support at 91cts. To put it very bluntly, it just cannot fall below
the 1.02 mark, if not it will triggered another down-slide. 
I know of readers who bought the stock at or near the 1.02
low last Friday, and some will be treating their trade as 
contra-trading while others will be putting money into the stock
as a mid-term investment. I believe it should consolidate around
the current price and will be moving up again but be cautious
of the stock erratic movement.
Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.



If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default


As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!


市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on young man stock lobang's advice, i made another few hundreds from stxosv :)

Anonymous said...

Based on young man stock lobang's advice, i made another few hundreds from stxosv :)

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me