Nicolas Darvas Box Theory Trading Method

Investing Seminar

Timeless You

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Market View 15 September 2011

Sometimes I wondered how can a person
be so inflexible in dealing with just a simple
common-sense request. I am not telling
someone to break the rule but a possible
"bending" of the rule will solve the entire
issue with ease. And did I mention that some
agencies seems to take their own sweet time
in dealing with cases and the staffs are really
just waiting for the end-of-day bell moving and
doing thing in a snail-like pace with totally no
sense of commitment. To them, I serve 10
complains is one, I serve 1 complain is also
one day. 做一天和尚, 敲一天钟, 真要不得!

Ok, back to the market....
Yesterday's market action is another roller-coaster
ride as stock went up and down throughout the
day, but most stocks still managed to close at a
respectable price. With regards to many readers'
favourite stock, Genting, it is at a cross-road right
now with yesterday 1.67 closing price. It will have
good support level at the 1.63 region and further
upside will be tested at 1.70 region with 1.76-1.77
as the next resistance. I am more bullish bias on
the stock.

STX OSV broke below the 1.33 major support for
consecutive days but managed to close above it
yesterday. Technically, I like what I saw from its
closing and 1.33 will remain strong and further
upside is at the 1.39 area.

Enter any position with a Cut-loss level & Trailing Stop,
and Please practice strict Money(Risk)-management.
If you don't like what you see in the market,
simply don't trade.


If you have Skype, and would like to chat with me about
stocks and all others, you can ring me at my
email address: stocklobang@yahoo.com
I have currently a couple of members skyping with me
everyday,and they are having good trading results.
See their comments here:
http://stocklobang.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As usual,
Stay Alert but be Aggressive too.
Audentes Fortuna Juvat !!

市场生存座右铭: 风林火山 

别人笑我太疯颠,我笑别人看不穿   


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STXOSV now 0.96 Fyi

Anonymous said...

I know u will say, yeah i expected it... as i have already sold it off at a profit.... ( as u always say " AS EXPECTED ...

Disclaimer:

Please be aware that I am not a Certified or Qualified Financial Adviser, the views and recommendation on this blog is purely my own.

Please seek investment/trading advices from your Financial Professionals, Dealers, Remisiers before making any investing/trading decisions.

I will not be responsible and liable for any losses incur from my views and recommendations in my blog.

Take note that I may have current positions or seek to enter or add positions in the stocks that I wrote in my blog.

Chat with me